Parasites are organisms living in or on your body. They are non beneficial to your body and health, they do however eat your body’s nutrients and then produce toxic waste, causing major disturbances and distractions to the immune system leading to serious health deterioration. Medical studies conclude that the average human carries up to 2lbs of parasites inside his body often as a result of: foreign travel, infected food and water, animals (including pets), poor hygiene, too much sugar consumption, frequent use of antibiotics, regular consumption of alcohol, an overly acidic diet and a weakened immune system.
All parasites and diseased tissues are positively charged. However, healthy tissue is negatively charged. The Supreme Zapper Technology™ introduces negative ions through the skin and into the body’s living tissue, killing the parasites by reversing their polarity and also helping to heal the diseased tissue. Supreme Zapper Technology™ does not alter the body’s natural electromagnetic field polarity. It kills parasites, bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi, without the use of harmful chemicals, or drugs with dangerous side effects. It kills parasites and bacteria wherever the current reaches them.
How will I feel after zapping?
After the first zapping session, some customers may feel a little fatigued. Some may experience slight diarrhea a few hours after the session, while others can experience both symptoms, which should not last longer than a day, or so. Parasites that have died in the body leave debris that must be removed and the body does use large amounts of its vital energy to do this. That’s why it’s important to drink lots of water and get plenty of rest. After the first few days, many clients feel a surge in energy.