Tips to keep you and your space fresh!
Whether you have been working from home for a while or are new to home working these tips will help you manage your energy and keep your home space light and bright to help you work easily from home.
You may now spend a lot of time in the same space and this can make your energy feel stagnant. These tools and tips will help you feel focused, your space bright and leave you feeling energetic while working from home.
Setting up the work space. If you have a laptop in the corner of your room as your office or a dedicated space to work from these tools will help you focus and feel able to concentrate easily.
- Get a salt lamp like a Himalayan salt lamp. Keep a salt lamp plugged in near to where you work. It can help eliminate EMF from computers and bring a nice atmosphere to your space. More benefits:
- Balance Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF)
- Cleanse, Deodorize, and Purify Air.
- Calm Allergies and Reduce Asthma.
- Alleviate Coughing and Other Symptoms of the Common Cold.
- Boost Blood Flow.
- Raise Energy Levels.
- Sharpen Concentration and Performance.
- Enhance Mood.
- Crystals- Shungite- rejuvenates and balances the spirit, it grounds us to mother earth through the root and earth star chakras. It clears and balances our aura and aligns our chakras. Protects from EMF and other negative influences.
- Candles – candles raise the vibration of your space, so safely light good quality soya candles to lift your spirits. ( there are less toxins in soya candles)
- Incense. These burning incense sticks create a relaxing mood or clear energy with its smoke. Not everyone likes them but if you do use it make sure it is good quality and enjoy the aroma.
- EMF protectors- orgonite, Orgonite pyramid helps to filter and balance energy fields in our environment and can aid in strengthening your energy body by converting low frequency energy into a higher frequency that is more beneficial for life forms including yourself, pets and plants.
- Bluelight filter – make sure your blue light filter is enabled on your computer. When you stare at a screen all day and into the evening, it can affect your sleep and disrupt your body’s natural rhythms. For these reasons, blue light filters are incredibly important. Some are built into your phone and computer. If not you can purchase blue light filter glasses .
- Music – Play Beta waves See here on spotify – Beta waves and music that help you concentrate including Sofleggio and binaural beats can help when working from home. Play in the background and stay alert and calm while working.
- Smells: use essential oils in a burner or in a room spray- Oils that decrease fatigue and increase focus include:
- peppermint essential oil.
- sweet orange essential oil.
- spearmint essential oil.
- rosemary essential oil.
- lemon essential oil.
- Use the Pomodoro method, use this method for regularly taking breaks- break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length
Try flowers, a comfortable chair and natural light to help create a relaxing atomsphere along with the above tips to keep you working well from home!